1. All deliveries must be to a Canadian address.
2. To buy products from Geartruck.ca you must be at least 19 years old.
3. Geartruck.ca assumes no responsibility for lost orders due to:
-mistakes made by the postal offices,
-wrong address given by the customer,
-damage to order by postal service, or
-expired PO BOX numbers.
4. Shipping & handling charges are set to match the rates from Canada Post. Currently that is $18 for Xpresspost.
5. You are not a resident of the United States of America.
6. You are not affiliated in any way with any law enforcement or government agency.
7. You are to communicate with us with the same email you set in your customer account.
8. You are not to have more than one account with us at a time.
9. The ID used to verify you are of age must be an official Canadian government issued ID such as a drivers license or Provincial ID card
10. You are not allowed to purchase our products on behalf of anyone else and are not allowed to resell our products.
11. Our hours of operation are Mon-Fri 8 am to 4 pm PST (11 am to 7 pm EST)
12. Geartruck.ca does not promote the illegal use of steroids and therefore cannot assume any legal responsibility for any actions taken by its customers, concerning the use and/or possession of steroids.
13. Before you order, we strongly suggest that you inform yourself about laws RE: anabolic steroids in Canada.
14. Prices and availability of products are subject to change without notice.
15.Refunds after payment and canceling of orders are not available.
16. After the payment has been accepted we make all efforts to insure all orders are mailed either same day or the following business day.
16. Total time from payment to delivery may vary between 2-5 days. Holidays may slow these times and very rural areas may take a bit longer.
17. You are advised to use your real name for the shipping details in case you have to go pick up your package at your local post office. (They will want to see ID.)
18. You must not rely on the information on this website as an alternative to medical advice from your doctor or other professional healthcare provider.